Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane (GMT+10): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+9.3): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 7am to 3pm
New Zealand (GMT+12): 11am to 7pm
This one-day masterclass will guide you through what you need to stand up a Power BI analytics capability in your organisation. It will be ideal for anyone in a management role who has been tasked with modernising organisational reporting or dashboards, creating an investigative analytics capability, or team leaders asked to plan or support such a rollout. The course will cover what business needs Power BI can meet, the things that you need to have in place to be ready to start a roll out of the capability, what skills you need to have on your team, and how to choose and develop some initial proofs of concept that will realise business value and demonstrate the utility of the capability. The final part of the masterclass will cover how to move from the initial demonstration into integrating an analytics capability into the day to day operations of your organisation, both through production level reporting and by enabling business users to perform their own analytics using standardised and reliable data models.
- What you need to have in place to start
- Who you need to help
- What the first steps to take are
- How to choose the areas to target first
- How to ensure your reports can be relied on
- How to achieve business value early
- How to make reports and dashboards production quality
- How to make the capability part of business as usual
Featuring Our Speakers
Athiette is a highly experienced Data Architect and Analyst with specialisations in Power BI, Azure and SAS with extensive skills in a diverse array of analytics and data tools and communicating key data and governance concepts to non-technical audiences.
Athiette’s background in Federal Government policy and program activities has given her unique insight into the use and benefits of analytics and how data is used to inform and direct Government policy.
Through providing services to a number of both Federal Government and private sector clients, Athiette has been responsible for all facets of analysis, design, proof of concept and delivery of analytics and data management solutions.
Who should attend?
- Executives or managers who have been tasked to implement a Power BI analytics capability for their organisation
- Team leaders taking a supporting role in supervising a Power BI implementation
- What are the preconditions for a successful rollout?
- Installation and Planning
- Initial proof of concept
- Transition to Production