Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane (GMT+10): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+9:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 7am to 3pm
New Zealand (GMT+12): 11am to 7pm
Today, strategy moves faster and before and therefore team resilience is hugely impacted by each individual (not surprisingly), but as a collective, there are additional elements to consider including the collective view of the future. As integrators PMO teams must be seen to collectively bring knowledge, process, people, and experience together. Without a good working relationship, the PMO cannot be credible as a centre of competence. The rise of virtual connection has made the PMO role easier and harder in equal measures – even many Senior Leaders were not prepared or skilled at leading from afar. PMO teams have been thrust into a world of remote process development, monitoring, and coaching so for a team to demonstrate resilience and their ability to adapt is more important now than ever. In summary, the top ways in which your PMO can drive business transformation are; advocate for your PMO to be a strategic partner with an active senior sponsor, collaborate widely as a team and across the organisation and be agile.
Join us at our PMO Leadership Virtual Masterclass to explore successful case studies on identifying, measuring and communicating your PMO visibility, This training event will equip you with the tools to shift from a reporting to a strategic role and lead organisational transformation.
- Build PMO capability and visibility
- Implement a PMO framework to adapt to change
- Encourage IT and PMO collaboration
- Align the PMO with organisational strategies
- Leverage digital transformation and data analytics to improve decision making.
- Get Agile right and aligned
Who should attend?
Senior leaders from across the public and private sector with responsibilities of:
- Manager/ Director, Project Management Office (PMO)
- Manager/ Director, Portfolio Management Office
- Manager/ Director, Program Management Office
- Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO)
- Director Projects, Programs, Portfolios
- Chief Project Officer
- Value Management Office
- Enterprise Project Management Office
- Strategic Project Management