The “Organisational Change Management for the Public Sector” Masterclass is designed to equip public sector professionals with the tools, strategies, and insights needed to lead and manage change initiatives effectively.
This comprehensive program aims to empower leaders and stakeholders to navigate the complexities of change, foster a culture of innovation, and drive positive outcomes. By the end of the workshop, participants should achieve the following learning outcomes:
Understanding the Dynamics of Change in the Public Sector:
- Identify the key drivers of change in the public sector, including technological advancements, demographic shifts, and societal expectations.
- Recognise the challenges and opportunities associated with leading change in a government context.
Leadership Skills for Change in the Public Sector:
- Enhance leadership skills to inspire and motivate teams during times of transformation.
Developing a Change-Ready Culture in the Public Sector:
- Recognise the importance of fostering a change-ready culture within the organisation.
- Implement strategies to promote open communication, innovation, and resilience during periods of change.
Knowledge of Change Management Principles and Models:
- Understand the fundamental principles of change management and various change models used in the public sector.
- Analyse and select the most appropriate change management approach based on the specific organisational context.
Communication Strategies to Engage Stakeholders in the Public sectors:
- Identify and engage with various stakeholders to gain support and build consensus for change initiatives.
- Develop effective communication plans for different stages of the change process.
Mitigating Resistance and Overcoming Challenges in the public sector:
- Develop strategies to overcome obstacles and ensure smooth implementation.
- Apply techniques to manage resistance and address concerns from different stakeholders.
Featuring Our Speakers
Facilitator, Resilience Coach and Consultant
Andrea Kenny Consulting
Andrea has an extensive background working across a diverse range of industries in the public and private sectors. Her experience across many diverse contexts, has given her insights to be able to adapt her approach to suit both the needs of the participants and the outcomes which need to be achieved.
Andrea is passionate about assisting people to fulfil their potential. She engages and inspires participants with confidence when she facilitates and always seeks to illustrate the practical application of theory to ensure that participants leave training with a variety of skills and tools that are immediately applicable to their job roles and their organisations. She always seeks to create a relaxed and non-judgemental atmosphere in her workshops to facilitate an environment of trust and security to ensure a robust dialogue which is sensitive to the participants in the room.
Her experience in the Training and Development space includes numerous training needs analyses, design and delivery of countless tailored programs, chairing conferences, and ongoing organisational consulting and development to ensure continuous growth of both the people and the business.
In this time, Andrea has engaged with stakeholders at all levels across a diverse range of industries in the public and private sectors. She is a motivated and highly experienced workplace trainer specialising in various organisational workplace topics, including; organisational strategy, people leadership, recruitment and selection, workplace culture, domestic and family violence awareness, team building, conflict resolution, leading with emotional intelligence, work priorities, time management, continuous improvement and innovation, managing change, alternate dispute resolution, human resources processes, performance feedback, frontline and people management, first aid, people management, resilience building, diversity management, and safety leadership. She has extensive experience facilitating accredited and non-accredited courses.
Andrea has also worked as an Executive Coach to assist leaders to focus improvement efforts, gain support from stakeholders, take action on the best ways to make progress, uncover their potential, transform tough situations and sustain positive behaviour change.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for audiences who want to level up their skills regarding report creation up to business decision makers.
- Project Managers
- Business Leader and decision maker
- Business and Finance Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Understanding the Drivers of Change in the Public Sector
- Building Change Leadership for the Public Sector
- Building a Change-Ready Culture for the public sector
- Change Management Fundamentals for the Public Sector
- Communication Strategies to Engage Stakeholders for the Public Sector
- Mitigating Resistance and Overcoming Challenges for the Public Sector