Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane (GMT+10): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+9.3): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 7am to 3pm
New Zealand (GMT+12): 11am to 7pm
With COVID still wreaking havoc on what we all thought was a ‘normal’ way of working, skills for leading and managing needs to expand and adjust. With some workers required to be on-site, while others wanting to take on more, if not a total, work from home arrangement, this leaves today’s leaders with the challenge of leading and managing a hybrid team.
Shifting from being able to see and engage face to face to a blend of local and remote arrangements requires leaders and managers to re-think how they approach their role, productivity and performance, and still get their own work done.
In this virtual masterclass, you will explore and learn the strategies to lead and manage a hybrid team. You’ll also learn how to identify issues, communicate and engaged a hybrid team. A hybrid team formation is not all bad, so you’ll explore the silver linings and how to leverage them. You’ll also identify ways in which you can lead yourself and others successfully through the transition to diverse working arrangements. Self-leadership during these times of uncertainty, especially when your own boss may not be as accessible as they were before, will also be covered because this sets you up for being a successful leader of a hybrid team.
- Understand what a hybrid team is and how it differs to a remote or local team.
- Boost your self-leadership for exceptional resilience transitioning to leading a hybrid team.
- Identify potential issues and concerns and how to resolve them quickly and effectively.
- Explore strategies to engage the team and help them feel connected and stay productive.
- Learn how to measure and conduct performance conversations across the hybrid team.
- Identify issues related to proximity and resolve them effectively to avoid negatively affecting the team culture.
- Explore the silver linings of a hybrid team and how to leverage these for productivity, performance and profit.
- Leadership via the lens: how to connect, check-in, check progress, and get the most out of the team when you can physically visit your remote teams members.
- Identify boundaries that help sustain you and your team’s respectful, professional and productive working relationships.
Featuring Our Speakers
Productivity & Self Leadership and Middle Management Expert
People & Productivity™
Sally helps managers be high performing, purposeful and productive. Obsessed with boosting productive- and self-leadership that ensures people reach their potential. Sally positively impacts your results, confidence and effectiveness.
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services
- 2020 Bronze Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Consumer Services
- 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Bronze Stevie International Business Award
- 2019 Australian Champion Sole Trader winner – Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- One of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
She is a global professional speaker, and has authored multiple books: her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy. The drive to support and skill managers comes from her own senior leadership experiences. Sally delivers presentations, keynote speeches, workshops and coaching – all online and face-to-face – to help skill managers, boost productivity and self-leadership.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, Asia and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for inspiration, mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, department heads … anyone in a leadership role who has never lead a remote team before or any one wanting to step into a leadership role and wants to be hybrid ready.
- The new world of work
- Self-Leadership for the Hybrid leader
- Communication and engagement
- Feedback and performance