Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane (GMT+10): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+9:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 7am to 3pm
New Zealand (GMT+12): 11am to 7pm
Financial institutions must confront increasingly complex regulatory and compliance requirements as they are being held to stricter standards of accountability in matters of financial crime. Today, companies must consider a large and expanding set of risks, including cyber, fraud, financial crime, and data privacy and protection. Fraud and AML Virtual Summit will enable you to keep up with these current pressures. The event will encompass the real-world threats and compliance issues we are facing today. From best interest to privacy, and from fraud prevention to career advancement, you will find the right sessions to help you do more meaningful work that gets results. This is your opportunity to step out of the box you are normally in and learn new ideas from industry experts that can help you and your business thrive.
Who should attend?
- Risk Management
- Financial Crime
- Fraud Investigations/Detection
- Operational Risk
- State of Industry and Trends in Financial Crime
- Adapting Your Business Processes to Expanded Compliance Regulation
- Developing Strategies to Prevent and Combat Fraud in the Post-Covid Age
- Establishing Fraud Detection Efficiency Synergy with People and Technology
- How to Equip Your Organization for the Future of AML Compliance: Best Practices for Developing Talent and Leveraging Resources
- ‘Anti-Fraud Resilience’
- Securities Fraud Enforcement: What Recent Cases Reveal about the New, Sophisticated Schemes and How to Identify Them
- Establishing a Robust Compliance program to mitigate fraud and bribery risk.
- Learning from Your Neighbours: Examine the Regulatory Environment in Singapore
- Panel Group Discussion