Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra (GMT+11): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Brisbane (GMT+10):8am to 4pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 6am to 2pm
New Zealand (GMT+13): 11am to 7pm
Learning how to survive well in management can be daunting. Your workloads will inevitably start to expand, expectations will change and you will find the management of people requires a whole range of business skills. It is not always easy, even for the most talented rising star. But as you take on more responsibility to meet your targets, achieving your objectives and becoming a manager that people respect can be quite a challenge! Nevertheless, if you are keen on spearheading the performance of your team, Critical Management Skills for Managers & Leaders Virtual Masterclass is the right course for you.
Critical Management Skills for Managers & Leaders Virtual Masterclass offers immediately applicable, practical training on the crucial areas of people, project and time management. It aims to give team leaders, supervisors and line managers the skills they need to improve their management styles. The course emphasises on building high achieving teams, dealing with an increased workload and developing the assertiveness and confidence necessary to be a competent business manager.
Through this masterclass, you will be able to prioritise activities that add the most value to your team and apply project management techniques that will help you control and complete non-routine tasks.
- Identify and develop the core skills required to be an effective manager
- Find out how to manage your given responsibilities while adding real value to your organization
- Learn how to monitor, manage and coach employees to build a high performing team
- Discover how to minimize interruptions and efficiently manage multiple priorities
- Develop a people management style that works for you
- Spot opportunities for continuous growth and development in your role
- Share experiences with other managers and create contacts for the future
- Learn how to Delegate Effectively
Who should attend?
- All Managers
- Team Leaders
- Use EQ for personal and professional leadership
- Leadership Style and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Developing an Assertive Voice Necessary for Today’s Business Climate
- Effectively Managing Multiple Priorities
- Managing People for Increased Performance
- Critical Skills for Management: Managing and leading people through times of change
- Spotting Opportunities for Growth in Your Role