Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra (GMT+11): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Brisbane (GMT+10):8am to 4pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 6am to 2pm
New Zealand (GMT+13): 11am to 7pm
Assertive behaviour enables us to act in our best interests and exercise personal rights without violating the rights of others. Assertive people say and think without apologising or dominating. Assertive people are willing to find mutually satisfactory solutions to interpersonal problems and conflict – which means they are usually able to send the right signals and get the right responses.
Many people often have difficulty saying “no” or are too outspoken and aggressive. Either way doesn’t result in a job well-done or would probably result in damaged relationships. Having said that, there are times when it may be appropriate to be passive or aggressive. So how do you achieve the balance? Assertiveness, Influencing Skills and Conflict Management for Women Masterclass is designed for women who want to find the balance, get things done and get what they want while commanding respect from others.
What’s more, men and women generally communicate differently too. Thus it would pay to observe, analyse and understand where the difference are and how to go about overcoming the differences. If you seek to enhance your assertiveness, influencing and conflict resolution style, Assertiveness, Influencing Skills and Conflict Management for Women Masterclass is the course for you to get hands-on practice in a supportive environment with other women who share similar concerns.
- Recognise and distinguish passive, aggressive and passive-aggressive behavior
- Cultivate assertive behaviour to get what you want and get ahead
- Explore and understand how men and women generally communicate differently verbally and non-verbally
- Analyse and understand your own behaviour and attitude and how it relates to your effectiveness
- Identify barriers to your assertiveness and discard habits that impede assertive behavior
- Deliver feedback without getting shot
- Be able to deliver impactful messages that results in win-win situations
- Learn to manage and resolve conflicts successfully
- Develop your skills in assertive communication
- Build your confidence in dealing with challenging situations
- Capitalise on your strengths in communicating with others
Who should attend?
This masterclass is for women managers who want to find the balance, get things done and get what they want while building their credibility and integrity.
- Board Director, CEO
- Senior/Middle Managers
- Directors, Executives and Managers across all industries
- Human Resources and Workforce Planning
- Diversity and Inclusion Managers
- Women’s Leadership Program Managers
- Established, emerging and aspiring women leaders
- Male leaders looking to implement change on an organisation level
- Young emerging leader
- The Myths and the Mysteries around Assertiveness
- The Gender Gap
- Managing and Resolving Conflict
- Building your Assertiveness Strategy
- Asserting yourself at work
- The Assertive Woman
- Asserting Influence To Get you Ahead in Business and Your Career