Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra (GMT+11): 9am to 5pm
Adelaide (GMT+10:30): 8.30am to 4.30pm
Brisbane (GMT+10):8am to 4pm
Perth, Singapore, Malaysia (GMT+8): 6am to 2pm
New Zealand (GMT+13): 11am to 7pm
Agile software development is based on principles defined by the Agile Manifesto; a disciplined project management outline that is conducive to dynamic inspection and adaptation. Agile methods include many product development frameworks such as Scrum and XP (eXtreme Programming) which allow for rapid delivery of software. The Scrum framework uses simple iterative practises for team collaboration on complex projects.
This basic ONE Day program offers an overview of Agile development and Scrum practises, focusing on how the Scrum framework follows the Agile Manifesto principles. Learn how to harness complex processes and apply Scrum techniques to an IT and/or non-IT project, through a blended combination of slide-based lecture and interactive case studies. Students gain practical advice, with real-world simulation exercises that can align traditional project management to agile practices which help in adaptation to the Agile environment.
- Learn the differences between an Agile approach and traditional methodology, and why Agile works better!
- Learn about the driving forces behind taking an Agile approach to software development and how it could benefit other non-software industries
- How adopting Agile approaches can increase business value and result in increasing bottom-line and shareholder value
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies and ways of working with various Agile Methodologies
- Through examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the Agile approach brings to the solution development process.
Featuring Our Speakers
Agile Coach / Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer
Paradigm Innovations Pty. Ltd.
Mr Mansoor is a certified Strategy, Innovation, Portfolio, Program, Project, Risk, Organisational Change, Scaled Agile Consultant 5.1, Entrepreneur, Speaker, Academician, Practitioner, Business Leader and Agile Consultant with 38 relevant globally renowned certifications to deliver business value.
Mr Mansoor is working with Large Corporates & Government clients to find better ways to work through Agile innovation and design interventions. Leveraging proven frameworks (Scaled Agile Framework ®, Kanban, Scrum, Lean, Agile, PMBoK, OPM3, P3M3, Systems & Design Thinking) to empower people to accomplish complex work fast and effectively Mr Mansoor has delivered complex business agile transformational programs and projects which includes setting up of Enterprise Portfolio, Program and Project Management Competency Centre, Centre of Excellence and Community of Practices to enable efficient delivery of program and projects. He has delivered 1000 plus programs globally including Project, Program and Portfolio Management & SAFe ® from a catalogue of more than 200 training.
Mansoor is a renowned lecturer delivering leadership, portfolio management contracts and procurements in construction and capital work projects and project execution and controls at University in Sydney. He has delivered value-driven global transformational initiatives through the development and implementation of organisational vision, mission and crafting business strategies whilst keeping in mind the dynamics of change in the enterprise environment, business priorities, market conditions and organisational cultural sensitivity using collaborative and iterative approach building high performing teams enabling strategy execution.
Who should attend?
- Executives Managing Agile initiatives
- Executives Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile initiatives
- Product Owners
- Product / Project Managers
- Developers and Testers
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads/Team Members/
- Anyone interested in working and thinking Agile /or learning more about the Principles of Scrum and leading Agile projects deliveries
- Rationale and beneﬁts of Implementing Agile Principles and Practices
- Agile a Family of Methodologies, values and practices
- The Purpose of Planning and Estimating – do we need exhaustive planning for the project
- Release Planning and Sprint Planning
- Communication and Successful Agile Transformation and Delivery